The IT Operations Management program at Bellevue University provides foundations in:
- Information technology systems and infrastructure
- Business communication and presentations
- Leadership and teambuilding
- Financial and project management
- Emerging technology integration
- Contracts, vendors, and strategic planning
With the IT Operations Management degree, you will be able to pursue a wide variety of career opportunities across the information technology field, including IT operations manager and IS Manager. As part of the final course, you will develop an integrated business plan emphasizing how to improve an IT infrastructure in relation to an organization’s business goals.
In the cohort program, you’ll complete the degree course-by-course with a community of peers who can share insight from their own information technology knowledge and personal experience. Integrating applied learning with theory, all Bellevue University degrees are designed to deliver a transformative student learning experience that is flexible to accommodate your personal and work life.
At successful completion of the degree, you will be able to:
- Integrate the business and technical skills needed to effectively manage information technology systems and infrastructure.
- Recommend leadership techniques to enhance organizational effectiveness and manage information technology teams and projects.
- Evaluate information technology systems for implementation within an organization.
- Develop strategies to protect information and reduce the risk of security incidents.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Success
- IT Infrastructure
- Leadership and Team Building
- Business Communications
- Foundations of Fiscal Management
- IT Systems Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 1920 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.