Transfer in more of your previously earned credits.
What you already know matters at Bellevue University. You don’t have to worry about the typical barriers that many institutions put up for working students. Find your way into the career you want, starting with an international business degree that accepts college credits you already have. Get more credit for your work or military experience by taking competency or advanced placement exams.
Find your focus. Refine your international business degree.
By taking the International Business Administration degree program from Bellevue University you'll select from four relevant areas of emphasis to further align your coursework with your goals.
- Finance: Assess risk, manage cash flow and learn trading strategies.
- Marketing: Understand online global markets, branding and sales strategy.
- Management: Ethically manage conflict, growth, recruitment and more.
- Supply Chain and Logistics: Optimize outcomes and complete a business simulation capstone project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Management Science
- International Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 571 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Application Form
- $100 Application Fee (non-refundable)
- An official evaluation of foreign credentials: Must be completed by an approved National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member which includes, but is not limited to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) and World Education Services (WES). Students who wish to transfer credit to Bellevue University will need to order a course-by-course evaluation.
- Verification of funds to show sufficient funds to study in the United States.
International425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
National425 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellevue
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.