The Music Performance programme is offered by Washington State University . The major in music performance is part of the University's bachelor of music program. Music performance majors at WSU have five emphasis areas to choose from:
- Woodwinds, brass, percussion, strings
- Keyboard pedagogy
- Jazz (flute, saxophone, trumpet, percussion, bass and voice)
Nearly 100 percent of WSU music graduates have obtained employment in their chosen fields or have been accepted into graduate programs. Many have positions throughout the nation and world in teaching, administration, the music industry, and performing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro to Music Technology
- Materials and Structures of Music I
- Applied Theory I
- Materials and Structures of Music II
- Applied Theory II
- Materials and structures of music III
- Applied Theory III
- Materials and structures of Music IV
- Applied Theory IV
- History of Music: Antiquity to 1650
- History of Music: 1650-1850
- History of Music: 1850-present
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
The priority date for admission applications is January 31. Applications received after are welcomed and will be reviewed on a space available basis.
DisciplinesMusic View 2247 other Bachelors in Music in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have your high school send your official transcripts to WSU. If you have college credit through Running Start or a similar program, ask the college to send those transcripts to WSU as well.
- Have your official SAT or ACT scores sent to WSU.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International54226 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27113 USD per semester during 48 months.
National26312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13156 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10996 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5498 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships are available for incoming students through two scholarship audition days held in the spring semester. Potential students attend one of these audition days for acceptance into the music program and to compete for scholarships.
Music majors also may apply for university-level scholarships and more than $50,000 in scholarships awarded by the College of Liberal Arts.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.