Students in the Health Care and Wellness Management program at Viterbo University benefit from faculty with leadership experience in health care settings, partnerships with leading health care providers, and courses grounded in ethical decision-making for business professionals.
- Demonstrate mastery of management theories, principles, processes, and skills specific to the health care industry, to effectively lead and develop people in a health care setting.
- Apply principles of various business disciplines (including statistics, accounting, finance, quality improvement, and informatics) to address complex health care issues.
- Analyze health care policy and delivery systems that drive strategies toward affordability, access, and growth.
- Apply sound legal and ethical decision-making skills to effectively address issues that affect health care organizations.
- Demonstrate the use of health care informatics to support organizational efficiency, regulatory, compliance, and clinical managerial decision-making.
- Examine the current quality improvement tools that are used to improve patient care and increase patient satisfaction.
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Management in Health Care
- Health Care Policy and Delivery Systems
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Care
- Financial and Economic Aspects of Health Care
- Developing and Leading Wellness Programs
- Health Care Informatics
- Evidence-Based Health Care Management
- Quality Improvement in Health Care
- Experiential Learning: Internship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Early application is encouraged.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 2048 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
- Four units of English
- Three units of mathematics (two years of algebra is explicitly required for all nursing and dietetics students; calculus is recommended, but not required, as a prerequisite for engineering students)
- Three units of natural science
- Three units of social science or history
- Three units of elective credits
- Submission of a high school transcript (or equivalent documentation) is required.
- Letters of recommendation, personal statements, resumes, or essay samples are encouraged for new incoming freshmen, but they are not universally required for admission review.
International29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
National29230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29230 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.