- The American Indian and Indigenous Studies concentration offered at University of Florida is an extension of the minor and is open to all students with an interest in American Indian topics.
- The concentration offers courses which cut across all disciplines, including anthropology, botany, geology, history, Latin American studies, religion, and wildlife studies.
- This concentration deals with the issues and concerns of indigenous peoples. Students will have the opportunity to pursue research, write a senior thesis and prepare themselves for graduate work in the field of American Indian and/or indigenous studies.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Languages View 3054 other Bachelors in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All international applicants should apply online.
- Submit the non-refundable $30 application fee (U.S. currency drawn on a U.S. bank or credit card).
- Freshmen must submit official SAT or ACT scores.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the Michigan English Lab Assessment Battery (MELAB)
- Applicants are exempt from the English proficiency requirement if enrolled for one academic year in a degree-seeking program at a recognized/regionally accredited university or college in a country where English is the official language prior to your anticipated term of enrollment or if you are from one of the following countries.
International28658 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28658 USD per year during 48 months.
National28658 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28658 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6380 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Gainesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.