Engineering at SAU emphasizes critical thinking and communication skills. Mix that with our strong foundation in the liberal arts, high academic and professional standards, out-of-classroom experiences, and faculty who are focused on you, and you graduate with all the skills you need to succeed.
Students in the Engineering program at Saint Ambrose University should have:
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
- an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
- an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research and Design Experience
- Small Classes and Caring Faculty
- State-of-the-art Lab Facilities
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics General Engineering & Technology View 1367 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To become an SAU Fighting Bee you need a cumulative unweighted grade point average of 2.5 or above (on a 4.0 unweighted scale) from an accredited high school.
- St. Ambrose University has a test-optional* admissions process, but if you would like to submit scores, please make sure they are submitted either on high school transcript(s) or from the appropriate testing service. Send your test score(s) to St. Ambrose by using these codes, ACT: 1352, SAT: 6617.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32478 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32478 USD per year during 48 months.
National32478 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32478 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Davenport
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.