This concentrated Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Saint Ambrose University is designed for adults who've already earned some college credit and are ready to complete their degree. You get 8-week courses, discounted tuition, and will learn and be guided by expert business faculty. This program is offered 100% online.
You will get a comprehensive business education. You'll study management, accounting, finance, marketing, business law, human resources, and business ethics. You may also choose business electives tailored to meet your career goals and needs.
Our small classes allow you to work closely with faculty, and you learn from each other. Course projects allow you to collaborate with professionals from leading regional and international firms, such as Arconic, Genesis, HON Industries, and Deere & Company. With a SAU education, you get the skills to advance in business and industry, and grow personally, too.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Legal Environment of Business
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Human Resource Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations Management Studies View 2375 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- To become an SAU Fighting Bee you need a cumulative unweighted grade point average of 2.5 or above (on a 4.0 unweighted scale) from an accredited high school.
- St. Ambrose University has a test-optional* admissions process, but if you would like to submit scores, please make sure they are submitted either on high school transcript(s) or from the appropriate testing service. Send your test score(s) to St. Ambrose by using these codes, ACT: 1352, SAT: 6617.
International33290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33290 USD per year during 48 months.
National33290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33290 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Davenport
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.