The Graphic Arts - Graphic Design major will train you in page-layout for magazines, books, advertising and corporate design.
We take our Christian roots seriously at Palm Beach Atlantic University, and spend a great deal of time wrestling with issues that artists face in today’s world. We believe it is essential for students to decide how they will handle crises of conscience before they are tested in the marketplace, in order to make decisions on a solid footing of scriptural principles.
Program Learning Outcomes
As a student at Palm Beach Atlantic University, you'll:
- Learn the foundations of art, drawing and painting, including color theory, elements of composition and design, perspective, basic math for art, and hand lettering
- Learn the creative fundamentals of Graphic Designusing Quark XPress, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Explore website design, including the use of necessary software (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, and others)
- Have all instruction provided in a state-of-the-art recently renovated graphics lab
- Create a portfolio.
- Graphic Design
- Digital Graphics
- Website Design
- Publication Design
- History of Graphic Design
- Advanced Digital Graphics and Design
- Digital Photography
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
All international students are encouraged to submit all required documents four to six months in advance of the desired date of entrance.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Graphic Design View 1341 other Bachelors in Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be considered for admission to PBA, you'll need:
- ACT/SAT/CLT scores
- Official high school transcripts
- Online application
International34900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34900 USD per year during 48 months.
National34900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34900 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for West Palm Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.