A semester abroad with a double degree, international work placements, and still a short study duration: if you want a job in international business, these are the requirements you should meet. In the European Business Programme (EBP) programme of FH Münster University of Applied Sciences, they are part of the basic curriculum. You will learn what is involved in working on business-related issues in a team with people from different countries and what it means to be internationally mobile.
Your studies in the EBP focus on acquiring the ability to make clever judgements, perform probing analysis, and make wise decisions in the field of business. In addition, we develop specific key transferable skills which are increasing in importance in the job market. During your studies, you will further develop your intercultural skills and come to understand the economic fundamentals specific to the country of your choice. Another aim of this degree programme is thus to acquire excellent foreign language skills.
After your studies, you will be equipped with the skills to contend for attractive jobs in companies from all sectors, for example, as a product manager, personnel manager, assistant auditor or junior consultant. In addition, you will gain the academic qualification for a subsequent Master’s programme, which will lead to additional further opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- You can choose from a total of nine partner universities in six countries for your double degree: in Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Spain or China. Our degree programme is divided into a basic, an advanced and an expansion stage. In light of this, the course sequence depends on which foreign university you choose.
- You will complete the two-semester basic stage in Münster, where you will learn the theoretical fundamentals of economics: management processes, economics and business administration, statistics, mathematics and data processing. Developing your first and second foreign languages is also part of the curriculum.
- In the expansion stage, you will acquire specialist knowledge of your choice, such as strategic marketing, logistics or accounting. If you have already studied abroad during the advanced stage (sandwich model), you will now return to Münster. All other students will go to the partner university (consecutive model).
- 54 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- The closing date for applying online for the aptitude test is 31 May.
- Once you have passed the test, apply online by 15 August.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business European Studies View 79 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
You must establish proof of your programme-specific qualifications for studying in the EBP. In a written and oral examination, you must prove your mathematical skills and your interest in business tasks, as well as your knowledge of the language spoken in the country of your choice.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 54 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 54 months.
- You may have to pay tuition fees at universities abroad.
Living costs for Münster
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.