A student in any discipline other than accounting may complete a minor in Accounting from The Centenary College of Louisiana upon satisfactorily fulfilling the requirements.
Graduates with an accounting degree can expect to work in such areas as income tax, auditing, budgeting, cost accounting and general accounting. View the requirements of the Accounting Major.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Principles of Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Income Tax Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Taxation View 188 other Bachelors in Taxation in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school transcript mailed or sent electronically from the high school to Centenary College
- Resume and/or completed activities section on application
- American College Test (ACT) and/or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT I) results sent directly to Centenary College from the testing service
- Non-native English speakers must submit official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
- Optional: Letter of recommendation, Personal interview with an admission counselor
International38600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38600 USD per year during 48 months.
National38600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38600 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Shreveport
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.