We offer a bachelor degree in Creative Advertising at The University of Wales Trinity Saint David. We support our students' evolution by inspiring contemporary, creative thinking to solve the communication problems of the future. Our students have, for example, won four international D&AD New Blood awards in the past five years.
We mentor our students to be ideas-driven, media-neutral, team players with a 360 degree strategic view. By studying with us you will become highly skilled in creating relevant ideas that reach the hearts and minds of audiences.
You will explore ideas through a multitude of creative techniques from photography to film, graphic design to copywriting, AI to AR, disruption to experiential, blogs to vlogs and social media to name just a few.
Why choose this course?
- Small class sizes in an inclusive, diverse and supportive creative environment.
- Extensive contact time and access to course lecturers.
- A contemporary and innovative approach to help you create the advertising campaigns and brands of the future.
- Our students have won four international D&AD New Blood awards in the past five years.
- Excellent quality academic support and pastoral care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Typography (ABD)
- Advertising Environment
- Graphic Communication (ABD)
- Visual Studies
- Ways of Thinking
- Ways of Perceiving
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 480 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The University of Wales Trinity Saint David welcomes applicants with a diverse range of UK and international qualifications.
- We are committed to increasing participation in higher education and therefore, consider each applicant on his or her individual merit.
- For some programmes we invite applicants to the University to discuss their chosen course and are pleased to advise potential students on the appropriate programme and preparation for studying at higher education.
- The University will make offers for each individual undergraduate programme in the form of subjects, grades, units or UCAS Tariff points.
International11850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Lampeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.