The Healthcare Management program at the University of Findlay states that if ou're looking to pursue graduate school, an administrative role or leadership position within healthcare, the healthcare management major at the University of Findlay is perfect for you.
With a bachelor's degree in healthcare management, you will be equipped to look at health from an international, national, cultural or social perspective. Our program is designed to provide a conceptual and practical understanding of the healthcare management field, with specific attention to the development of analytical and problem-solving skills.
Upon graduation, you will prepared to pursue graduate study or work in a variety of areas such as:
- Governmental and/or regulatory agencies
- Nursing facilities
- Hospital equipment and supply manufacturers/vendors
- Recreation and wellness centers
- Hospital associations
- Consulting firms
- Insurance companies
- Private voluntary organizations
- Grassroots organizations
- Social movement organizations
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Healthcare Systems
- Organization and Administration of Healthcare
- Healthcare Information Management
- Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Policy and Strategy
- Integrated Concepts in Healthcare Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 700 other Bachelors in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an Undergraduate application.
- Original and official credentials showing completion of required secondary school work, or work completed through at least the first term of the final year.
- If you are a freshman applicant with LESS THAN 30 undergraduate credit hours completed, you need to provide original and official credentials showing completion of secondary school and any university coursework completed.
- If you are a transfer applicant with MORE THAN 30 undergraduate credit hours, you must submit your original and official university transcripts. You do not need to provide secondary school credentials.
- If you are an undergraduate student applying for a second bachelor's degree, you need to provide credentials showing completion and awarding of bachelor's degree.
International35174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35174 USD per year during 48 months.
National35174 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35174 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Findlay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.