The Students receive diplomas, from ANOBS & the second from CTH, which is an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation in England providing QCF qualifications.
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
Learners of the Professional Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management programme from Alfred Nobel Open Business School Switzerland need to select between Hospitality Management route or Tourism Management route.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Funding and Finance in Tourism and Hospitality
- Human Resource Management in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Strategic Marketing in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Customer Relationship Management in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Contemporary Issues in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Tour Operations Management
- Sustainable Tourism and Destination Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 20 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
For registration, candidates must present the following documents:
- application form
- copies of relevant certificates and qualifications
- ID card or passport
- insurance card
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Zürich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.