Theology, Religion, and Ethics (Hons) from St Mary's University, Twickenham, London combines contemporary debates with ancient disciplines. Along with our experts, you will read seminal writers and thinkers of centuries-old traditions, pick up critical views of contemporary world issues, and examine the cultural appropriation of religious ideas and imagery.You may wish to study modules about science and religious ethics, politics and the Bible, or look closely at developments in theory and theological doctrine.
This degree allows you explore some of the most recent and the most long-standing examples of the perennial human search for meaning, and apply them to the realities of contemporary society.
- journalism and media
- the health and caring professions
- various business organisations
- human resources
- development work
- pastoral ministry
- local government
- civil service
- Hindu Texts
- Theology and Culture
- Religion and Politics
- Sacramental Theology
- Christian Ethics
- Christian Spirituality
- Gospel of John
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 127 other Bachelors in Religious Studies & Theology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS code: V600
- UCAS points: 96-112
- 80 UCAS points should include at least two B grades at A Level (or equivalent).
- We will make you an offer if you are within the tariff band range and you meet subject-specific requirements (where applicable).
- For undergraduate programmes we will take into account subjects studied at Level 3, your GCSEs (or equivalent) profile, relevant non-academic achievements outlined in your personal statement, references and your motivation for study.
International13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13650 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.