Sports Communications and Marketing (Hons) offered by St Mary's University, Twickenham, London reflects the growing demand for creative and digitally literate graduates with strong marketing communication skills keen to work in the sports industries.
We work closely with some of the leading sports communication and marketing companies in London to offer outstanding work placements that will prepare you for a range of exciting careers in sport, business and media.
The course takes an interdisciplinary approach to communications and marketing by combining industry-specific knowledge with applied skills.
The emphasis placed on work experience, as well as the acquisition of creative design and production skills, will provide you with a unique learning experience and a head-start in a rapidly changing digital world.
Students at Sports Communications and Marketing (Hons) offered by St Mary's University, Twickenham, London will:
- gain digital skills training underpinned by critical knowledge and understanding.
- benefit from modules taught in collaboration with industry professionals.
- benefit from opportunities for hands-on work placements and study abroad.
- benefit from the option to study with a placement year of paid work experience.
- Ethics in Communications and Marketing
- Global and Social Economic Trends
- Sports Marketing Campaign
- Political Communication
- Building a Start-up Business
- Entrepreneurial and Online Journalism
- Responsive Design
- Data Visualisation: Critical Analysis and Presentation
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Sports Management Sports Sciences View 266 other Bachelors in Sports Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UCAS code: N595
- UCAS points: 96-112
- 80 UCAS points should include at least two B grades at A Level (or equivalent).
- We will make you an offer if you are within the tariff band range and you meet subject-specific requirements (where applicable).
International13650 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13650 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.