At Wrexham Glyndwr University, students will:
- Develop skills in workload management and professionalism to optimise client care
- Be able to practice safely, competently and confidently to ensure they meet the exacting standards of becoming a Graduate Sports Rehabilitator (BASRaT)
- Be adaptable and responsive to the changing climate of sports rehabilitation
- Consider the wider holistic elements of health and wellbeing and how they affect recovery from injury
- Demonstrate and apply wider understanding/theoretical principles affecting sports rehabilitation
Our Careers and Employability service is there to help you make decisions and plan the next steps towards a bright future. From finding work or further study to working out your interests, skills and aspirations, they can provide you with the expert information, advice and guidance you need.
Following completion of this Rehabilitation and Injury Management course, graduates may go on to pursue a career in the following areas:
- Professional Sports Clubs
- Self-employment in the private sector
- Partnership in a clinic or practice that offers Physiotherapy, Sports Rehab/Sport Therapy services
- Working as a healthcare or wellbeing practitioner in a variety of settings
- Studying a PhD or Master’s degree
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations in Rehabilitation and Injury Management
- Learning to Learn
- Introduction to Evidenced Based Practice
- Anatomy and Applied Physiology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Sciences View 101 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Qualifications that will be considered include::
- A/AS levels
- International Baccalaureate
- Scottish Advanced Highers/Highers and Scottish Baccalaureate
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Access to HE Diplomas
- BTEC qualifications
- Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Diploma
International11750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11750 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.