The course from Wrexham Glyndwr University centres around the use of the university’s audio recording and television studio where students explore single and multi-camera filmmaking in addition to lighting and acquisition for audio visual effects work. It is designed to teach and develop skills across disciplines and covers a broad range of technologies that will help in the development of your own portfolio.
Our Careers and Employability service is there to help you make decisions and plan the next steps towards a bright future. From finding work or further study to working out your interests, skills and aspirations, they can provide you with the expert information, advice and guidance you need.
This Professional Sound and Video course will give you the training and expertise to work within one of the many exciting areas of the media broadcast industries. You will develop a variety of skills that will enhance your employability, including skills in:
- Research -we have students who have progressed into FE and HE teaching, also taking research degrees.
- Communication - students have taken careers within galleries and audio installation.
- Use of technology - this course gives a wide range of technological opportunity with skills that transfer across a range of creative areas.
- Ability to collaborate - we have placed students at major festivals in Europe
- Project design and management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Audio & Visual Science
- Recording Technology
- Live Sound
- Light & Colour
- Multi Camera Production
- Creative Futures
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media View 672 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Qualifications that will be considered include::
- A/AS levels
- International Baccalaureate
- Scottish Advanced Highers/Highers and Scottish Baccalaureate
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Access to HE Diplomas
- BTEC qualifications
- Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Diploma
International11750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11750 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.