At Wrexham Glyndwr University, students will:
- undertake direct, practical experience including real event management
- be encouraged to take a work placement that will significantly enhance your CV and employment prospects
- enjoy complimentary student membership of the Institute of Hospitality
Our Careers and Employability service is there to help you make decisions and plan the next steps towards a bright future. From finding work or further study to working out your interests, skills and aspirations, they can provide you with the expert information, advice and guidance you need.
This International Tourism and Hospitality Management (Hons) BA degree from Wrexham Glyndwr University offers potential for employment in a wide range of areas within the hospitality, tourism and events sector. Your qualification, practical experience and volunteering opportunities will provide you with the prerequisites employers are looking for. Alternatively, it may equip you with the skills to start your own business in the service sector.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Event Management and Execution
- Customer Service Excellence
- Advertising and Branding
- Engaging and Leading People
- Digital Marketing
- Visitor Attraction Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 155 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Qualifications that will be considered include::
- A/AS levels
- International Baccalaureate
- Scottish Advanced Highers/Highers and Scottish Baccalaureate
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Access to HE Diplomas
- BTEC qualifications
- Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Diploma
- A scanned copy of your passport (including personal details page).
- Certificates and transcripts showing your academic progression so far.
- Certified translations of overseas certificates and transcripts where the document is not in English or Welsh.
- An acceptable English language certificate.
- Copy of Tuberculosis screening if you are a resident in any of the countries listed. More information about Tuberculosis screening can be found here.
- 2 x academic reference letters (further references might be required).
- Evidence of finances to pay first year’s full tuition fee and to cover UKVI maintenance requirements.
- Evidence of work experience (where relevant).
International11750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11750 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Wrexham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.