At Wrexham Glyndwr University, students will:
- undertake direct, practical experience including real event management
- be encouraged to take a work placement that will significantly enhance your CV and employment prospects
- enjoy complimentary student membership of the Institute of Hospitality
Our Careers and Employability service is there to help you make decisions and plan the next steps towards a bright future. From finding work or further study to working out your interests, skills and aspirations, they can provide you with the expert information, advice and guidance you need.
This Hospitality, Tourism and Event Management degree offers potential for employment in a wide range of areas within the hospitality, tourism and events sector. Your qualification, practical experience and volunteering opportunities will provide you with the prerequisites employers are looking for. Alternatively, it may equip you with the skills to start your own business in the service sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Event Management and Execution
- Customer Service Excellence
- Advertising and Branding
- Engaging and Leading People
- Digital Marketing
- Visitor Attraction Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Event Management Tourism & Leisure View 124 other Masters in Hospitality Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Qualifications that will be considered include::
- A/AS levels
- International Baccalaureate
- Scottish Advanced Highers/Highers and Scottish Baccalaureate
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Access to HE Diplomas
- BTEC qualifications
- Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Diploma
International11750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11750 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.