Business Students will:
- gain a broad insight into the world of business and management from academics and industry professionals with a wealth of experience
- acquire the knowledge and abilities not only to become an effective business manager but also the entrepreneurialism to develop their own business
- gain an understanding of management, business operations, corporate strategy, business law and human resources
- undertake a work placement to gain practical work experience
The Wrexham Glyndwr University Careers & Employability service is there to help you make decisions and plan the next steps towards a bright future. From finding work or further study to working out your interests, skills and aspirations, they can provide you with the expert information, advice and guidance you need.
We offer an innovative degree programme that fosters enthusiasm, determination and a willingness to learn. Business leaders have assessed our new curriculum so you know we are teaching what they need. We also have an excellent careers centre, which has a wealth of expertise, resources, and opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business: Past, Present and Future
- Business Communication Skills for Marketing
- Marketing Essentials
- Data Analytics and Understanding ‘Big Data’
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 1146 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Qualifications that will be considered include::
- A/AS levels
- International Baccalaureate
- Scottish Advanced Highers/Highers and Scottish Baccalaureate
- Irish Leaving Certificate
- Access to HE Diplomas
- BTEC qualifications
- Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Diploma
International11750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11750 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.