Westminster College Salt Lake City’s RN-to-BS in Nursing program focuses on individualized instruction, a custom plan of study, and real-world connections to set you up for a successful career. You will complete most of the program through an interactive, online format that fits your personal and professional schedule, only coming to campus during the last week of the program to present the projects you have completed.
- Ability to work directly with a program coordinator to create a tailored study plan that works with your schedule
- One-on-one feedback and mentoring opportunities
- Dedicated professors who know your name, check up on your progress, and make themselves fully available to lend a hand or discuss a question
- A close-knit community that cultivates friendships, giving you connections that will help you advance your career
- Work with faculty and fellow students in online classes, on-campus seminars, coffee shops, and study groups
- Seminars offer a chance to showcase projects, learn together, and meet other professionals in the nursing community
- Volunteer opportunities at places such as local food pantries, rehabilitation centers, Head Start, Salt Lake County Aging, The Inn Between, the English Skills Learning Center, Catholic Community Service, after-school programs, and the juvenile justice system.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Clinical Microbiology and Lab
- Organic and Biochemistry
- Cultural Anthropology
- The Sociological Imagination
- Sociology of the Family
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 84 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Online application for admission.
- Personal statement or essay (optional).
- Official transcripts, academic records, diplomas, national examination results, certificates or degrees received from all secondary, post-secondary, university and/or professional schools and any necessary translations.
- International students who are non-native speakers of English must provide evidence of English language proficiency by submitting official scores from one of four standardized tests: SAT/ACT/TOEFL/IELTS. Test date must be within two years of application for scores to be valid. See English Proficiency Policy below for details.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher, upon request.
International550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 48 months.
National550 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.