The specialized aviation courses allow you to focus on your area of interest and the internship experience will allow you to get started on your desired career path. The Aviation Management program at Westminster College Salt Lake City is designed to provide you flexibility in determining your specific career path and choose among the many opportunities in the aviation business field.
- By studying Aviation Management develop skills and knowledge on the following areas:
- Aircraft design, performance, operating characteristics and maintenance
- Aviation safety and human factors
- National and international aviation law, regulations and labor issues
- Airports, airspace, and air traffic control
- Meteorology and environmental issues
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Aviation Management program integrates business classes in law, finance, management, and marketing.
- It also features specialized courses in aviation law, operations, and management.
- The aviation management option is well-suited for the student who wants to combine his or her interest in aviation with a solid background and experience in business studies.
- Some of our aviation management students decide to also earn pilot ratings so they can fly; others decide to focus completely on the business aspects of aviation.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Transport Management Transportation Engineering View 47 other Masters in Transport Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application for admission.
- Personal statement or essay (optional).
- Official transcripts, academic records, diplomas, national examination results, certificates or degrees received from all secondary, post-secondary, university and/or professional schools and any necessary translations.
- International students who are non-native speakers of English must provide evidence of English language proficiency by submitting official scores from one of four standardized tests: SAT/ACT/TOEFL/IELTS. Test date must be within two years of application for scores to be valid. See English Proficiency Policy below for details.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher, upon request.
International37960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37960 USD per year during 48 months.
National37960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37960 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Salt Lake City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.