Nursing graduates at Thomas Jefferson University are recognized throughout the country as leaders in education, research, healthcare delivery, and community service. Request information to receive a link to your personal website via email.
Highlights of Recent Graduates
- The pass rate for BSN graduates who took the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses is above the national average.
- Jefferson BSN graduates are actively pursued by employers in the Philadelphia region and across the nation.
- Starting salary range for BSN graduates is $50,000 to $65,000.
The BSN Traditional Track Program is for students with a high school diploma and 55 prerequisite college credits.
In addition, for students who hold non-nursing bachelor’s degrees, Jefferson offers two accelerated pathways to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing:
- Full-time Accelerated Coursework Track (FACT) - 1 Year
- Full-time Accelerated Coursework Track (FACT) - 2 Year
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 828 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in United States
- Transcripts: Applicants must submit official high school transcripts. Official transcripts may be submitted electronically, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by your school counselor or sent by postal mail.
- Letter of Recommendation: Submit one letter of reference that provides insight into your academic competence. A reference from a teacher or counselor is encouraged. You will be prompted to provide recommender information when submitting your application for admission.
- Personal Essay: Submit a writing sample to share more information about yourself. Some programs require applicants to address a specific topic so please review the instructions when submitting your application.
- Portfolio (Optional): Students applying to a Jefferson design program are encouraged, but not required, to submit a portfolio of their creative works.
International41900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41900 USD per year during 48 months.
National41900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41900 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.