The Management Information Systems program of Coppin State University should complete 120 credit hours by taking 40 credit hours from the General Education Requirements in consultation with their academic advisors, 39 credit hours in the College of Business core courses, 24 credit hours in Management Information Systems, 6 credit hours in business electives, 7 credit hours in general electives and 4 credit hours in CSU requirements.
- Graduating students will demonstrate contemporary knowledge of design and implementation aspects of computer- based information systems.
- Graduating students will be able to apply MIS knowledge and skills to business problems.
- Graduating students will possess the basic knowledge of the impact of ethics and diversity on information technology.
- Graduating students will be able to manage projects to achieve specific goals within the constraints of time, budget, and scope of work while optimizing allocation of resources.
- Project Management
- Human Computer Interface
- Programming w/Visual Basic
- System Analysis & Design
- Database Management Principles
- Management Info Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Informatics & Information Sciences Technology Management View 750 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- $50.00 non-refundable application fee
- Official High School Transcript
- SAT or ACT scores
- Approved scores for Advanced Placement, College Level Examination Program, International Baccalaureate (IB) Program
- Official notarized transcripts are required from all completed secondary and post-secondary schools you have attended
- International applicants from countries whose native language is not English are required to submit proof of English proficiency
International22532 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11266 USD per semester during 48 months.
National22532 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11266 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State9480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4740 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.