Industrial Technology Management and Applied Engineering graduates obtain a sound knowledge and understanding of a variety of skills which may include but are not limited to the following areas: material and production processes, industrial management and human relations, principles of distribution, design, safety, automation and electronics. They also acquire a thorough understanding of the theories and the ability to apply the principles and concepts of mathematics, science and the application of computer fundamentals.
The Industrial Technology Management & Applied Engineering Department from University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff offers a Baccalaureate Degree. The curriculum is designed for preparation of graduates to plan, design, manufacture, manage, research, and solve complex technical and managerial problems in the workplace.
The academic experience of Industrial Technology majors blends comprehensive general education courses and extensive laboratory experience with industrial operations. In addition, the Department is accredited by the Association of Technology, Management and Applied Engineering (ATMAE). All majors must complete core/major courses and technical electives with a grade of “C” or better.
- To provide a general overall understanding of American and international industry, research, design, production, management and servicing
- To provide each major with a firm understanding of modern technological practices and procedures used by industry
- To provide each major with a solid foundation of the various industrial areas that will prepare the student for a position in corporate America.
- To provide each student with a background in technical management and supervision
- To instill in each student an appreciation of the American work ethic and for completing tasks with pride and on time.
- To provide students with “hands on” experience, using the latest traditional and high technological instrumentation, equipment and simulation software.
- To provide students with personal, professional, academic and occupational advice for growth.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial Safety Management
- Supply Chain / Inventory Management
- Motion/Time & Ergonomics
- Quality Control
- Technical Writing
- Principles of Management
- Electronic Fundamentals
- Electronic Devices
- Digital Electronics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Prospective students should send applications and transcripts at least one month prior to registration for the semester in which the student expects to enroll.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Technology Management General Engineering & Technology View 197 other Bachelors in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Formal application
- High school transcript (six or seven semesters for preliminary admission)
- Test information and scores (Official ACT/SAT Scores - minimum 15 ACT/810 SAT)
- Shot record showing two doses of the Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccination (MMR) for students born after 1956
- Official college transcripts (if you have taken college classes while in high school)
- Two letters of recommendation (for international students)
- copy of your passport biodata (photo) pagelegal name and permanent home country address (for international students)
- The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff requires that all international students certify that they have the necessary financial resources to cover the estimated cost of matriculation as set forth on the UAPB Financial Statement (for international students)
International11640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 388 USD per credit during 48 months.
National11640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 388 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State5130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 171 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Pine Bluff
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.