You will also demonstrate an in-depth understanding of how marketing strategy fits into both the micro – and macro – business context.
Throughout this program you will develop the following skills:
- Creative problem-solving
- Strong communication skills
- Project management
When you graduate from this program, these are the types of career options that you can explore:
- Marketing analyst
- Product manager
- Marketing manager
- Marketing assistant
- Digital media specialist
- Social media manager
- Advertising and promotions manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Canadian Business
- Financial Mathematics
- Computer Applications for Business
- Financial Accounting
- Applied Communication for Business and Industry
- Business Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
Seneca offers admission to students up to the first day of classes. However, applications will not be accepted once a program becomes full. Therefore, it is recommended that you apply soon.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Retail Management View 42 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, including six Grade 12 U or M courses with a minimum overall average of 65%, or a mature applicant.
- Required courses with minimum final grade of 65% in each: English: Grade 12 ENG4U, Mathematics: any Grade 12 U
- Mature applicants should disclose all previous postsecondary transcripts which may be used for admission decisions.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19199 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19199 CAD per year during 48 months.
National6158 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6158 CAD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.