During your time at Christian Brothers University develop strong problem solving skills that you can apply in business, science and engineering. The department also prepares you for success in graduate school should you wish to pursue an advanced degree.
The department offers a variety of advanced mathematics courses including Probability, Statistics, Linear Algebra, Abstract Algebra, Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, and Discrete Mathematics.
Whatever path you decide to take, the Mathematics and Computer Science faculty will guide you with dedication. They are experienced teachers and provide a rewarding academic experience for you.
In Mathematics, you can earn either a Bachelor of Arts degree or a Bachelor of Science degree. You can select a concentration in business, engineering, sciences or liberal arts. The concentration allows you to acquire knowledge in an area of particular interest to you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computers in Problem Solving
- English Composition
- Differential Equations
- Literature Elective
- Discrete Mathematics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 2078 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission for the upcoming Fall or Spring semester, you must submit a formal electronic or paper-based application to the Office of Admissions and pay the $100 application fee.
- SEND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS: You must include all international supplemental documents in order for your application to be considered complete.
- CERTIFICATE OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT: All persons or agencies providing assistance to the applicant must complete this form. The bank statement(s) must be on official bank letterhead showing the availability of funds
- International students who have attended another college or university outside of the US will need to have their transcripts evaluated by World Education Services (WES).
International33900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 USD per semester during 48 months.
National33900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.