Your educational experiences at Wayne State will provide you with a solid foundation in the technical areas of accounting, taxes, and auditing, and they will help you understand what the numbers mean.
You’ll learn how to suggest business strategies to implement, how to identify financial statement deficiencies or accounting system inefficiencies, and how to assess fraud risks. Our aim is to develop graduates who are able to see the big picture, but who do not neglect the importance of detail.
Class activities and project-based learning provide you opportunities to use technology, solve problems creatively, prioritize to meet deadlines, and work effectively in teams.
Through the Business Administration - Public Accounting program, Wayne State College strives to build polished professionals of high integrity for placement in business, public accounting firms, governmental entities, or non-profit organizations
- Tax preparer and consultant
- Accounting systems specialist
- Chief financial officer
- Financial advisor
- Forensic accountant
- Fraud investigator
- Risk management specialist
- Budget analyst
- Internal auditor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Finance
- Internal Financial Reporting
- Accounting Information Systems
- External Financial Reporting Standards
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
National deadline- Wayne State admits students on a rolling basis, which means there is no application deadline.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Public Administration View 989 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Passport page or current national ID, as would appear on your passport
- A two-page handwritten (not typed) essay of educational intent. Download and print our template (PDF), write your essay, scan and submit with your application materials.
- Official transcripts with certified English translation
- Official test scores from ONE of the following testing agencies: SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, or GED. Please do not submit more than one test.
- For athletes, please contact your coach for additional requirements.
International372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 372 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 372 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
In-State186 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 186 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, South Dakota, North Dakota, Ohio, or Wisconsin resident: $279
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.