Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical equipment. They discover different ways to generate and control electrical energy. Computer engineers work on operating systems, computer architecture, computer networks, robotics, artificial intelligence, and computer-aided design.
You’ll choose between two concentrations available within the Electrical Engineering program of Christian Brothers University:
- The Electronics and Systems concentration includes study of electronics, controls, and digital systems. It will prepare you to design and build computers, communication systems, power systems, electrical appliances, and other electronic devices and systems.
- The Computer Systems concentration includes study of digital systems, networks, and complex hardware and software systems. This track prepares you to work with the design and operation of computing systems and digital communication systems.
- Computers in Problem Solving
- Engineering Problem Solving
- Electric Circuit Analysis
- Digital Design
- Microcontroller Architecture and Programming
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 556 other Bachelors in Electrical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- No application fee.
- We prefer SpanTran as our transcript evaluation service. World Education Services (WES) or and ECE are also accepted.
- Required tests (SAT or ACT and TOEFL)
- Certificate of Financial Support Student
International34820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17410 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17410 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.