Students are encouraged to sharpen their speaking, critical thinking, and writing skills. We prepare students to be authentic, ethical, and effective communicators in interpersonal, group, and organizational settings.
Graduates have gone on to work in a wide range of careers including speechwriters, human resources, education, business, and ministry.
Additionally, Communication and Rhetoric majors are well prepared for graduate school.
Why Study Communication and Rhetoric at CCU?
- Students receiving a Communication and Rhetoric degree at Colorado Christian University can look forward to a unique experience that integrates communication learning with Christ-centered perspectives.
- This program equips students with the ability to effectively communicate orally, work with others in teams, communicate in writing clearly and concisely, and make ethical, sound decisions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Argumentation and Persuasion
- Interpersonal Communication
- Media and Ethics
- Writing for Communications
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Small Group Communication
- Communication Research Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication View 1019 other Bachelors in Communication Sciences in United States
- Complete your Application for Admission , including essays
- Pay the Application processing fee
- Request your Spiritual Recommendation from a Pastor, Youth Pastor, Youth Worker, or Spiritual Mentor.
- Request official transcripts from your high school and/or any colleges you have attended. Contact one of the Evaluators of Foreign Education for evaluation of your transcripts.
- Optional for 2021-22 academic year: Submit your Official ACT, SAT, or CLT test scores.
- Submit your Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score if your primary language is not English.
- The Office of Admission reserves the right to request additional information as deemed necessary to make a selection decision.
- For more information on financial aid for international students and searching for scholarships, visit the financial aid website.
International34250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34250 USD per year during 48 months.
National34250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34250 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.