Through the Health and Wellness course of study offered by Meredith College there are co-curricular activities, practical experience in the on-campus fitness center, human performance lab, employee wellness program, student fitness programs; and industry certification opportunities, health and wellness students gain first-hand knowledge of how to develop and implement life-changing exercise and sports performance programming.
- Teacher and head basketball coach, Heritage High School, Wake County
- Elementary physical education teacher, Wake Forest University
- Middle school health and physical education teacher, Leesville Road Middle School, Wake County
- Health and physical education teacher, Southeast Raleigh Magnet High School, Wake County
- Health and physical education teacher, Northern Vance High School, Granville County
- Health and physical education teacher, East Lee Middle School, Lee County
- Cannon Online Learning Designer, Athens, Ga.
- Program Manager, Merck’s Health Matters Fitness Center, West Point, Pa.
- Personal trainer, Raleigh, N.C.
- Supervisor, Raleigh Parks and Recreation, Raleigh, N.C.
- Risk, Appraisal and Prevention in Health
- Influences and Evolution of Global Health
- Health Education Methods
- Foundations Physical Education, Sport and Fitness
- Principles of Strength Training and Conditioning
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 1138 other Bachelors in Sports Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete fully and return the Meredith College application for admission, along with the $40 application fee.
- Have the appropriate school official(s) forward an official copy of the secondary-school record, complete with a listing of courses taken, grades obtained, credit received and rank in class; college or university transcript(s) if the student has taken any advanced work
- If the student’s native language or primary language of instruction is English, take the Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) of The College Board.
- Send a school official recommendation and an academic teacher recommendation.
- Students who are submitting university transcripts must also provide an independent course-by-course evaluation
International42660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42660 USD per year during 48 months.
National42660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42660 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Raleigh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.