The Economics - Methods and Models program of Berea College is intended for students who are considering the pursuit of graduate training in economics, business or finance. Students should consult with their academic adviser for help in determining which concentration will best suit their goals for future study or career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- Intermediate Microeconomics
- Applied Statistics
- Research in Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics View 1553 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Copy of official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
- Copy of official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT.
International44100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22050 USD per semester during 48 months.
National44100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22050 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Berea
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.