Your technical education has provided you the foundation for the Applied Engineering program of the Bemidji State University. You simply need to complete your junior and senior level courses and any remaining liberal and general education requirements. You are well on your way to earning your bachelor’s degree, let us help you finish it up!
Why Applied Engineering?
- Earn a Promotion: 56% of our graduates received a job promotion within three years of graduation.
- Job Growth: Jobs requiring a Bachelor’s degree are projected to grow by 8.2 percent from 2014-2024.
- More Money: Income with bachelor’s degree is 40% higher than those with just an associate’s degree.
- Job Opportunities: The Bureau of Labor and Statistics recognizes 166 careers requiring a bachelor’s degree, and only 49 requiring an Associate’s degree.
- Affordable: Bemidji State University’s Applied Engineering degree was recognized as one of the 20 most affordable online engineering degrees in the U.S.
- Applications Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Safety Engineer
- Sales Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Professional Development
- Materials Science and Metallurgy
- Industrial Design/lnnovation
- Operations Planning and Control
- Safety and Risk Management
- Lean Principles and Practices
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
All international applications are processed on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1406 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Application fee of $20.00
- Application (online or paper) International Student Application
- Official transcript
- Proof of English proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- International Agreement Form
- Authorization to Release Student Information Form (if applicable to you)
- Financial documents
- A copy of passport ID Name Page
- Transfer verification form & a copy of your I-20 or DS 2019 if you are currently in the F or J status in the U.S.
International18416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9208 USD per semester during 48 months.
National7976 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3988 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Bemidji
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.