Course of Study
The Mathematics Education program of the Bemidji State University follows the guidelines of the National Council of Teacher of Mathematics for undergraduate programs for teachers of mathematics. Students majoring in this degree should also check the Professional Education requirements found in Professional Education: Secondary.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Discrete Mathematics
- Multivariable Calculus
- Linear Algebra
- Mathematical Foundations of Algebra for Teachers
- Data Investigations, Probability, and Statistics for Teachers
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
All international applications are processed on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics Teaching View 3342 other Bachelors in Education in United States
- Application fee of $20.00
- Application (online or paper) International Student Application
- Official transcript
- Proof of English proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- International Agreement Form
- Authorization to Release Student Information Form (if applicable to you)
- Financial documents
- A copy of passport ID Name Page
- Transfer verification form & a copy of your I-20 or DS 2019 if you are currently in the F or J status in the U.S.
International18416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9208 USD per semester during 48 months.
National7976 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3988 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Bemidji
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.