Using mathematics to solve industrial and commercial problems has led to vital breakthroughs for human advancement. Mathematical models underpin engineering, the applied sciences, computing and many aspects of business and management today.
If you have a skill for mathematics and statistics and a flare for management then this could be the course for you. The combination of skills developed on this Mathematics and Statistics with Management course from Brunel University London, will open doors to a wide range of careers.
Careers and your future
Career prospects for mathematicians with management skills are excellent. Maybe you want to pursue a career that specifically uses your mathematical or statistical skills or would prefer a more general career, such as management or consultancy. Either way you’ll possess key skills that are highly sought after by business – in fact any industry that uses modelling, simulation, cryptography, forecasting, statistics, risk analysis and probability.
Our combination of work experience and up-to-date teaching means that you will be well-equipped to follow the career you want after graduation.
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- Probability and Statistics
- Programming and Mathematical Projects
- Organisational Behaviour and Analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Management, Organisation & Leadership Statistics View 201 other Bachelors in Statistics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE A-levels BBB including grade B Mathematics or Further Mathematics.
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma DDD plus A-level Mathematics or Further Mathematics at Grade B.
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma DD in any subject with an A-level Mathematics or Further Mathematics at grade B.
- BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma D in any subject with A-levels grades BB including Mathematics or Further Mathematics.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma 30 points, including 5 in Higher Level Mathematics.
- Access to Higher Education Diploma Complete and pass relevant Access course with 45 credits at Level 3, of which 30 credits must be at Distinction and 15 credits at Merit or higher. Applicants must also have an A-level in Mathematics or Further Mathematics grade B.
International17875 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17875 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
£1,385 placement year
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.