Visual Presentation and Exhibition Design from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY comprises Retail Development, including the development of complete stores, fixtures, window and merchandise displays; Exhibition Design, including museums, trade shows, zoos, theme parks, and visitor centers; and temporary installations like large scale events, pop-up stores, Christmas spectacles, photo shoots, and stage sets.
Graduates with Visual Presentation and Exhibition Design from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY will:
- develop research techniques including trends analysis, brand review, interviews, and historical study;
- master presentation skills utilizing reports, presentation boards, and multi-media;
- manage the design process for a unique individual project from research, to concept, to final installation;
- create physical and digital models of spaces, displays and details using a variety of materials and software tools;
- develop techniques and methods for the placement and positioning of products and brands;
- complete full fabrication documentation packages, including dimensioned drawings, and material specifications;
- specify and research specialist and material support including lighting, props, and accessories in the development of fully realized displays and exhibitions; and
- create graphic approaches to environmental projects that include type, color, material, and methodology.
- Overview of Visual Presentation and Exhibition Design
- Space and Environment for Visual Presentation and Exhibition Design
- Product Presentation
- Visualization and Sketching for Design
- Three-Dimensional Construction for Visual Presentation and Exhibition Design
- Mannequin Presentation for Retail and Exhibitions
- Graphic Strategy for Visual Presentation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Graphic Design View 2298 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
- File the SUNY Application Online
- Admissions Essay
- School Transcripts
- English Proficiency
- U.S. equivalency of your credential(s)
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) strong B average
- An English translation for all documents, where applicable
International15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 48 months.
National15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State5290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2645 USD per semester during 48 months.
- State Residents: $3585 per semester
- Out-of-state residents: $10,846 per semester
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.