Entrepreneurship from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY graduates will help revitalize mature operations, bring new thinking, new products, and original ideas to the table through solo projects, and increase market share across the spectrum of fashion-related markets and industries. So whether your interest is starting your own business, working independently inside an established company—or ultimately doing both as an "omnipreneur"—your FIT Entrepreneurship training will enable you to join a new, dynamic workforce that's as savvy on the creative side of fashion as it is sophisticated in business.
Graduates with Entrepreneurship from Fashion Institute of Technology SUNY will:
- Company and Project Formation: Students will be able to develop businesses and/or projects that drive innovation, establish a competitive advantage, and construct business models, all with commercial value.
- Business Foundation: Students will administer the tools and techniques for creating products, services, and/or systems that have commercial value.
- Technology: The combination of innovation and technological competencies will be employed to develop, assess and communicate business ideas in order to be able to provide innovative solutions to business and market problems and the unmet needs for the creative industries.
- Critical Thinking: Students will be able to define and analyze the key components of innovation, products, services and businesses necessary to formulate solutions.
- Global Economy: Students will have the ability to assess diverse market and business needs to meet the changing marketplace dynamics of the global economy.
- Leadership/Interpersonal Skills: Students will be able to construct and employ written, oral and supporting collateral, presentations, skills, techniques, strategies and the materials needed to develop the leadership and interpersonal skills necessary for businesses, programs or ideas.
- The Business Plan
- Integrated Marketing Communications Management
- Information Systems: Case Analysis
- Data Analysis for Business Applications
- Converting Innovation into Value
- Mathematical Modeling for Business Applications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Entrepreneurship Marketing View 340 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
- File the SUNY Application Online
- Admissions Essay
- School Transcripts
- English Proficiency
- U.S. equivalency of your credential(s)
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) strong B average
- An English translation for all documents, where applicable
International15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 48 months.
National15870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7935 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State5290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2645 USD per semester during 48 months.
- In-state: $3,585 per semester
- Out-of-state: $10,846 per semester
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.