The Mathematics faculty is passionate about helping our students succeed both in school and in life. To this end, we will spend many hours with you to help you decide what you want to do after your time at Marymount University.
You will be introduced to a variety of industry leaders in an array of careers via our mathematics seminar, and you’ll be able to ask questions and find a mathematical career path that interests you. We would love to engage in mathematical research with you, whether you'd like to investigate how to slow the spread of a disease, decide if changes in health care enrollment rules will allow a system to survive, explore the efficacy of various pedagogical techniques, or some problem of particular interest to you.
We will introduce you to experts at other universities and in industry, and we'll encourage you to give presentations and publish your work. We will brag about you to our alumni and friends who work as mathematicians in the local industries, and help you find an internship that is exciting for you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Linear Algebra and Proof Techniques
- Probability and Statistics
- Multivariable Calculus
- Scientific Computing
- Introduction to Number Theory and Proof Techniques
- Differential Equations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Priority deadline - 1 March
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Financial Mathematics View 424 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in United States
All applicants must submit the following items to be considered for admission:
- a completed application form with the nonrefundable application fee of $40
- the recommendation form completed by a high school counselor or other appropriate school official
- evidence of graduation or expected graduation from an accredited high school (Marymount will also consider on a case-by-case basis students who have participated in an approved home-school program)
- a high school transcript showing academic performance and a minimum of 15 high school credits in preparatory courses
International34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
National34200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Arlington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.