Fashion Merchandising from Marymount University provides a global perspective well suited to the needs of the contemporary fashion industry.
Fashion Merchandising students study buying, product development, visual merchandising, public relations and fashion events, writing and the media, and international trade in the fashion industry in preparation for careers in these fields.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Fashion
- Buying Fashion Apparel
- Digital Presentation for Fashion
- Merchandise Planning and Analysis
- Fashion in the Global Marketplace
- Fashion Industry & Promotion
- Apparel Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Priority deadline - 1st March
DisciplinesMarketing Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Commerce View 39 other Masters in Commerce in United States
- Official transcripts and translations in English
- Official Test Scores
- Demonstration of English Language Proficiency
- Average GPA of 3.26 on a 4.0 scale
- Completed application
- $50 nonrefundable application fee
- One letter of recommendation is required; preferably from a school counselor or teacher
- One personal essay is required, the topic is your choice
International34400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34400 USD per year during 48 months.
National34400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Arlington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.