Politics, Philosophy and Economics draws from political science, philosophy, economics, policy and law. Special emphasis is placed on developing critical thinking and writing skills.
Students in this Politics, Philosophy and Economics major from University of Washington are prepared for careers in government, law, public agencies, business, nonprofit management, diplomacy, community work, or journalism. It also prepares students for advanced studies in law, journalism, international relations, public policy, international development and other social sciences.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will develop a more thorough knowledge of social institutions through focused engagement with both contemporary and enduring social issues.
- Students will strengthen their analytical skills.
- Students will develop their ability to write with style and precision.
- Students will become more competent with quantitative analysis.
- Students will develop their ethical and logical reasoning.
- And students will learn to synthesize and evaluate information through an application of knowledge and methods across different disciplines.
- Microeconomics Theory
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Political Values and Ideas
- Comparative Religion
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Philosophy & Ethics Political Science View 1381 other Bachelors in Political Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Create your Coalition Account
- Add UW to your College List
- Opt-in to sharing contact information
- Complete the Coalition Profile
- Complete the UW questions
- Pay the application fee
- Send test scores
- Send transcripts?
International40026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40026 USD per year during 48 months.
National40026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40026 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12196 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12196 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tacoma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.