About the program
Options of the Comparative Media Studies program of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) include a major, minor, and concentration and a concentration in Education.
While students are free to choose from among all of our required classes and electives to construct a major which best meets their unique interests, our classes can been seen as being broadly grouped into three clusters: Games and Interactive Media, Film/Television, and Media Cultures.
- Game Design Methods
- Short Attention Span Documentary
- Civic Media Collaborative Design Studio
- Media Systems and Texts
- Visual Design
- Media and Methods: Sound
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGraphic Design Video Games & Multimedia Media Studies & Mass Media View 533 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Secondary School Report (SSR), including high school transcript
- For non-native English speakers, we strongly recommend providing the results of an English proficiency exam if you have been using English for fewer than 5 years or do not speak English at home or in school, so that we may consider that information alongside the rest of your application
- We do not have cut off or recommended scores for the ACT or SAT as scores are evaluated within an applicant’s context
International77020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 77020 USD per year during 48 months.
National77020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 77020 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.