- This RN-BS in Nursing program at the Charles Drew University of Medicine & Science includes coursework and behavioral objectives that focus on the development of the nurse's role as a global practitioner, researcher, and leader. The RN-BSN program also allows concurrent enrollment of current Associate Degree nursing students under a structured program in collaboration with the student’s ADN program. Students could enroll concurrently from their first semester in their ADN program and must maintain good academic standing at both institutions to continue with the RN-BSN program.
- Current ADN students will only be allowed to enroll in our part-time track to ensure success in both ADN and BSN programs. Students must submit evidence of a current and unrestricted nursing license prior to the completion of the RN-BSN in order to be eligible to graduate from the BSN program. Otherwise students who have completed all RN-BSN courses (except the Public, Community and Global Health Nursing course) would need to apply for a leave of absence until successfully completing NCLEX and obtaining a RN license.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Information Literacy Research
- Nursing Informatics, Communication and Technologies
- Trends and Issues in Professional Nursing
- Public, Community and Global Health Nursing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 562 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in United States
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited post-secondary schools attended
- Current unrestricted RN License to practice professional nursing in the state of California or current state/country of practice
- Minimum GPA of a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Fulfillment of all General Studies (GE) courses with a grade of "C" or better prior to the completion of the RN-BSN program (All transcripts will be evaluated upon submission, applicants will be notified of GE status upon acceptance into the RN-BSN program)
- One (1) Letter of Recommendation (academic/professional) - Recommendation form is required
- Personal Goal Statement:
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores must be submitted prior to any offer of acceptance
- Coursework completed outside the U.S., must be evaluated for U.S. course equivalency from one of the following services: (course-by-course evaluation required)
International578 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 578 USD per credit during 48 months.
National578 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 578 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Willowbrook
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.