Specifically, The Bachelor of Arts in Public Affairs at Rogers State University endeavors to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to plan and implement programs that address the vexing problems confronting American communities; to think critically, ethically, and practically about the purposes of public policy and how those policies can be improved; and to develop the understandings needed to work collaboratively with multiple sectors and diverse interests. Graduates of the public affairs program will be well prepared to begin careers in public and nonprofit organizations at all levels of society.
Public administrators implement and oversee policies at all levels of city, county, state and national governments. They are committed to creating innovative programs, delivering efficient and equitable services, and improving the lives of the people in their communities.
Public administration is the work of developing and managing programs in government and nonprofit organizations and combines the skills of management with the ideals of American democracy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Politics Matters
- Comparative Politics
- State and Local Government
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Ethics in Public Service
- Intergovernmental Relations
- Policy and Program Evaluation
- Research Methods: Research Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Early application is encouraged
DisciplinesPublic Policy Public Relations View 467 other Bachelors in Public Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Official High School Transcript or GED certificate
- ACT scores
- Official Transcript from every college attended (if applicable)
- Submit a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine if you qualify for grants, work study status or student loans.
- RSU’s school code is 003168.
- Note: Before receiving financial aid, you must submit an official high school transcript to RSU.
- Check out RSU Scholarships. Finalize admission and submit FAFSA early to receive priority consideration.
- Once admitted, attend an Enrollment Day or meet with an advisor to select courses and enroll.
- If you’re interested in living on the RSU Claremore campus, submit a completed RSU Housing Application.
- Early application is encouraged.
International16380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16380 USD per year during 48 months.
National16380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16380 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7470 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Claremore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.