The Nursing RN-to-BSN degree from Rogers State University places a special emphasis on rural health care and federally-operated facilities. It will foster advanced clinical reasoning and analytical skills.
Additionally, the curriculum embraces a broad foundation of biological, physical, and social sciences as well as a solid liberal arts component.
Students will understand the cultural, political, economic, and social issues impacting patients and influencing care delivery.
The program will prepare students for graduate school as well as leadership positions in medical centers, home health, and community health centers.
Students may be admitted to the B.S. program on a full or part-time basis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Nursing Practice
- Professional Nursing Role
- Health Assessment/Promotion
- Rural Nursing
- Family, Community, and Public
- Health Nursing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 586 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Official High School Transcript or GED certificate
- ACT scores
- Official Transcript from every college attended (if applicable)
- Submit a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine if you qualify for grants, work study status or student loans.
- RSU’s school code is 003168.
- Note: Before receiving financial aid, you must submit an official high school transcript to RSU.
- Check out RSU Scholarships. Finalize admission and submit FAFSA early to receive priority consideration.
- Once admitted, attend an Enrollment Day or meet with an advisor to select courses and enroll.
- If you’re interested in living on the RSU Claremore campus, submit a completed RSU Housing Application.
- Early application is encouraged.
International16380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16380 USD per year during 48 months.
National16380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16380 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7470 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Claremore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.