If you have an intelligent and creative mind with a passion for emerging technologies, the field of applied science holds untold opportunities for you to explore.
Guided by an inspiring and experienced faculty, the Department of Applied Science and Technology Department houses the biochemistry, biotechnology and the physics programs.
And our location offers you exciting internship and employment opportunities within research, pharmaceutical, chemical, bio-chemical and physics-based firms —industries that form a virtual employment engine that will drive the future of scientific development of our country.
The major in biochemistry is offered in collaboration with the biology and chemistry departments.
The physics program is offered as both a major and a minor.
In support of the University mission, the Biotechnology program at Saint Peter's University strives to foster the development of the whole person in preparation for a lifetime of learning, leadership, and service in the area of the Natural Sciences within a diverse and global community. Committed to academic excellence and individual attention, the program provides a broad-based, challenging education in Biochemistry and Biotechnology, informed by values, to students with diverse backgrounds and interests.
Positions in this field involve industry, clinical laboratory testing, the health professions, as well as biomedical, chemical and physics research.
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biomedical Applications of DNA Technologies
- Special Topics in Biotechnology
- Research in Biotechnology
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- General Physics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Genetics View 264 other Bachelors in Biotechnology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic transcripts with English Translation from all high schools attended.
- Short essay or personal statement (included in the application but may be sent separately).
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher, guidance counselor, school official, coach or community service coordinator. Recommendations should come directly from the recommender and may be scanned, faxed or mailed back to the Office of Admission. A SKYPE or in person interview may be used in lieu of a recommendation letter.
International37660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37660 USD per year during 48 months.
National37660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37660 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Jersey City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.