At Sport Therapy and Rehabilitation (Hons) programme of Leeds Trinity University, you’ll study the human anatomy and physiology, looking at the mechanics of musculoskeletal injury. We’ll teach the therapeutic methods used to promote healing and a return to activity and sport, while helping you to develop a critical understanding of theoretical and practically relevant issues for sports therapy and rehabilitation.
As an applied and vocational degree, there’s a strong focus on giving you opportunities to apply your skills and knowledge to real-world situations and scenarios. You’ll complete two professional work placements as part of your degree, which give you the chance to gain valuable professional experience in a sports injury treatment setting.
All this means that by the time you graduate, you’ll have a critical understanding of the theoretical knowledge required by professionals working in sports therapy and rehabilitation.
Upon completion of this course, students will be recognised for membership by the Society of Sports Therapists (subject to approval).
You’ll graduate with the knowledge and experience to become a professional sports therapist. You’ll also be prepared for a range of roles related to sports injury management and treatment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethics Society and Employability
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Sport Injury and Musculoskeletal Assessment
- Performance Analysis
- Research Methods
- Soft Tissue Techniques
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Sciences View 106 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Leeds Trinity University is committed to recruiting students with talent and potential and who we feel will benefit greatly from their academic and non-academic experiences here. We treat every application on its own merits; we value highly the experience you illustrate in your personal statement.
- The following information is designed to give you a general overview of the qualifications we accept. If you are taking qualifications that are not included below, please contact our Admissions Office who will be happy to advise you.
- UCAS tariff 104
- GCSE requirements Grade C or above/grade 4 or higher in English Language, Maths and Science.
- Typical A Level offer BCC
- BTEC MMM
International12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.