The LLB (Hons) Law with International Business four year full-time degree from The University of Law will help you to start a career in the legal or international commercial sectors.
This is a qualifying law degree, enabling you to progress to the next stage of legal training.
The first year is a Foundation year, which focuses on developing an understanding of the legal sector and the key skills required to undertake the full degree course.
We have an overall 5 Star rating from QS World University Rankings and 5 stars in Teaching, Employability, Online Learning, Academic Development and Inclusiveness. In the 2020 National Student Survey, The University of Law has been ranked first amongst universities for overall student satisfaction in England.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Law International Business View 490 other Bachelors in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants are required to possess 48 UCAS Points from a maximum of 3 A Levels or equivalent qualifications, plus GCSE English Language at Grade C/4. An interview with an academic may also form part of the appliction process which will take place either face-to-face or via phone/skype.
A non-standard application route is also available.
- Students should demonstrate a minimum of 2 years professional work experience evidencing management of people and/or processes and provide a professional reference.
- Students should demonstrate a minimum of 2 years professional work experience evidencing management of people and/or processes and provide a professional reference. Students must also possess GCSE English Language at Grade 4 or equivalent, as well as successfully passing a formal interview.
- Students who will be under the age of 18 but no younger than 17 at the commencement of the course are permitted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13750 GBP per year during 48 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 48 months.
Sept fees: UK: £9,250 per year. International: £14,750 per year (London), £13,750 per year (non-London).
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.