At Park University, The Spanish programme offered by Park University is designed to assist students in acquiring the Spanish language as a tool of communication in the local, national and global communities. Whether you are pursuing professional-oriented or academic goals, a Spanish degree can provide you with the knowledge and skills needed in many different areas of life.
Park University’s Spanish program offers elementary, intermediate and advanced courses in oral fluency, writing and reading proficiency as well as the study of U.S. Hispanic, Spanish American, and Spanish literatures and cultures. Students with advanced proficiencies are encouraged to work with faculty to design internships in a variety of disciplines.
Our Spanish degree programs stress a local, national and global focus. As a Spanish student, you can gain an appreciation and understanding of the history and culture of diverse societies around the world.
Park University’s Spanish major prepares student to find employment in virtually all professions in local, national and international settings. The following are examples of the many careers available to Spanish majors as bilingual employees or translators/interpreters in:
- Municipal, County and Federal Courts
- School Districts
- Insurance Agencies
- Homeland Security
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intermediate Spanish
- Intermediate Spanish Conversation
- Intermediate Spanish Composition
- Advanced Spanish Conversation
- Advanced Spanish Composition & Grammar
- Culture and Civilization of Spain
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Languages View 2966 other Bachelors in Language Studies in United States
- Completed online Park University application form. Please indicate your country of citizenship and country of residence, even if they are the same as the country of birth.
- Non-refundable application fee of $75.00 paid as part of application form.
- Application fee includes express I-20 mailing fee if admitted
- Official or unofficial transcripts from your high school/college. Certified English translations of the transcripts should be provided for transcripts that are in a language other than English. A 2.5 cumulative (overall) GPA is required for full admission.
- Students must meet one of the following to meet the English requirement of Park University.
International13023 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 427 USD per credit during 48 months.
National13023 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 427 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Parkville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.