The Business Leadership program from the Baker University core focuses on knowledge and skills in management, leadership, finance, accounting, marketing, technology, economics, and project planning.
Gain the skills to become an effective business leader:
- Create effective organizational climates.
- Coach and manage teams.
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions.
- Communicate effectively across all levels of your organization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Foundations of Business
- Basic Economics
- Advertising and Promotion
- Leveraging Technology in Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 2068 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Evaluation of secondary school work. This can be completed by SpanTran the Evaluation Company or by another credential evaluator approved by the Office of Admissions.
- SAT or ACT test scores.
- Proof of English proficiency. Students can prove proficiency in several ways.
International30170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30170 USD per year during 12 months.
National30170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30170 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Ottawa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.