The Tourism Management (Short Degree Programme) at Saxion University of Applied Sciences relates directly to issues and developments within the industry. You will work on real life business cases and learn to recognize opportunities, taking into account both people and nature. You will know exactly what travelers want, how you create the best experience for them and how you provide hospitable service.
Tourism is changing rapidly. Traditional positions such as product manager at a tour operator or staff member at a resort still exist. But there are plenty of new opportunities in many different areas. You could be hired by local councils or consultancy agencies to redevelop regions. You could also start your own business, work for one of the innovators in the industry or for an online platform.
- Advisor leisure economics
- City marketer
- Product manager
- Tourism impacts
- Entrepreneurship in tourism
- (International) internship
- Smart tech
- Acting economically
- Responsible descisionmaking
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
- Students from Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India, or Nigeria - 1 May
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 17 other Bachelors in Tourism & Leisure in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A minimum of three years of higher education (leading to a bachelor's degree) in Tourism or Hotel Management or a closely related field such as consumer affairs, catering management or other related management fields. A study path will be determined (how many and which semesters) based on previous education, knowledge and/or vocational experience.
- TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0
- Before being accepted onto the Tourism Management programme, you will need to pass an additional study choice check as part of the compulsory admission procedure. If the outcome is approved by the admission officer, you will be allowed to start.
International7800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Deventer
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.